Friday 10 December 2010

BLOGTRON - 10/12/2013

BLOGTRON - Blog of the Future!

December 10, 2013.

Dear Blog,
So it's been kinda a messed up year. Like srsly, I still can't believe Palin got in. Really? Who'd have thought the "Barack Obama fathered a black baby" smear campaign would be so effective?
But anyway, real reason for this post...
I haven't been around for a little while, you may have noticed (probably not with how slack I am with updates, but even so). No doubt by now you're aware Peter Jackson released his post-production ultimate Director's Cut edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy about a month ago.
Whelp, I managed to grab the deluxe set before the all sold out, and I've recently sat down to watch the entire series, back-to-back, in one sitting.

Best. Week. Evar.

No comments:

Post a Comment